An excellent range of convenient, public transport means that getting to Shelford is easy.
Public Transport Victoria buses run from Glen Waverley, Mt Waverley and Chadstone areas, and travel along Glen Eira Road stopping at Hood Crescent.
Railway transport on the Frankston-Caulfield, Dandenong-Caulfield and Melbourne-Sandringham lines connect with school buses and give convenient and quick access to Shelford. Ripponlea station is the closest station for Shelford students.
Trams along Glenhuntly, Balaclava, Dandenong and Glenferrie Roads provide excellent service and also connect with school buses.
Shelford also offers a Chartered Bus Service on the following routes:
- Serial 2 Caulfield, Glenhuntly, Carnegie, Murrumbeena, Oakleigh
- Serial 3 Caulfield, McKinnon, Murrumbeena, Ormond, Bentleigh, Bentleigh East, Moorabbin
- Serial 5 Caulfield, Elwood, Brighton, Hampton, Sandringham, Highett, Cheltenham
- Serial 6 Caulfield, St Kilda, Middle Park, Albert Park, Port Melbourne
- Serial 7 Caulfield, Malvern East, Glen Iris, Ashburton, Mt Waverley, Glen Waverley, Blackburn
Please download the Charter Bus Request form and return to Reception.
Casual Bus Tickets are available for purchase from the General Office by those students wishing to take the bus on a casual basis or as a one off trip.
For further information about bus routes at Shelford please contact Reception on 9524 7333.