Shelford Parents' Association
All Shelford parents are members of the Shelford Parents' Association (SPA) and are welcome to join the SPA committee or attend the meetings.
President: Andy Langridge
Vice President: Andrew Mott
Secretary: Vijayakumar Shanmugan
Treasurer and Public Officer: Petrie Bernard
General Committee Members
To be in touch with any SPA volunteers please email email@example.com.
The Shelford Parents' Association (SPA) committee meets in the Helenslea Drawing Room at 7pm, usually on the last Wednesday of the month in term time. All parents are welcome to attend these meetings.
Wednesday 23 February
Wednesday 23 March
Wednesday 27 April
Wednesday 25 May
Wednesday 15 June
Wednesday 27 July
Wednesday 24 August
Wednesday 14 September
Wednesday 26 October – Annual General Meeting
Wednesday 23 November
December date to be advised.
The Shelford Parents' Association Inc Statement of Purposes
The objects of the Shelford Parents' Association Incorporated are:
- To cooperate with the School Board of Shelford Girls' Grammar in working for the advancement and progress of the school and the welfare and happiness of its students and staff.
- To raise funds for the improvement of the School's properties and amenities for the benefit and value of the students.
- To develop positive relationships amongst the parents and between the parents and the Principal, the parents and staff, and the parents and the Board.
- To promote Shelford Girls' Grammar in the broader community.
Class representatives play a vital role in the life of the School. By acting as a crucial link between parents, the Shelford Quaerite committee, the SPA Committee and the School, Class Representatives help to create a strong sense of community, which is one of Shelford's core values.
Second-hand uniform information
The next second-hand uniform sales are planned for:
- Saturday 30 April 2022, 9am–12pm
Selling your uniforms
Those wishing to bring uniform items in to school for Sale must complete the Contract of sale (please click and complete form). Uniforms can be dropped to Reception during school hours. All items must be laundered, clean and in saleable condition.